Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To Thee… I Sinned!-by Joeseth Jan C. Perez

Torn apart by Tides, Wind and Current
has Left water to seek dry…Secure
… followed the flow of the World Content
with Masks hiding truth, so Immature!
The World told… but not Self Intent,
to a LOVE cherished, but is Unsure!

A LASS hoped for Love do come… Endure.
As time is shown and HATRED i mourn!
To the Lady i wished truth, i am sure
shared i SILENCE, FEAR and THORNS!!!
In a heart So Innocent and Pure.
…Have not Grown I Hate I was Born!
Not to know given Love GREAT!, MATURE!

This Lass left ALONE in the Ocean…
of hidden TRUTH, a Mask thick as Black,
Grasped for Light… to find there was NONE!
seek as She… cannot see in the Dark
… only to Find, Light and She are ONE…
Began She Walks… Her NAME to world a MARK!

Now Came men Say, She was he SAVED.
From HELL, FIRE and FALSE his words has Come!!!
… to Deceive an Innocence!, GOD Laid…
A Girl of LIGHT known only to some.
… A Hate came Her, but she Forced it FADE!
She knew no wrong and asked Right to Come.

Now this man i have… i do Become
the man i HATE!… that i am has Died.
Vanished Deadly Pride and Fear to Some…
i thank all, Ungood, and TRUE… have I, find
… A Man with TRUE LOVE for Her has COME!
And Complete DENY to World I Mind!!!

FORGIVE She did to I Who so SINNED!
… Loved me More! and…  TEARS… Offer I Her…
for I could not BELIEVE… Grave My DEEDS!
and  yet… She gives Love Divine in Her…
could not Thank more… Her I Will FORBID!
Love not True… But Love DIVINE!, Indeed!

Joeseth C. Perez
                             

1 comment: