Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The first day-by Jethro C.Perez

The first day I laid eyes on you,
My heart pounded my thoughts!
I could not think
Knowing that you were staring at me…

The first day I laid eyes on you,
I seemed to float
Seeing you flip your long black hair
From that day on,
I never allowed a day to pass by w/out even seeing your shadow…

The first day I met you,
It was a dream come true!
All I could say was hi but you ignored me.
I became angry, irritated, so mad that I could kill!
I uttered the words, “I love you but it’s your fault”…

The first day I spied on you,
I could see you going out and flirting with other guys
How rude! You’d pay attention to them but to me you did not even look when I was introducing myself.

The first day of bloodshed,
I took a knife,
Ran to your house,
And stabbed you over and over!

It was the first day you talked to me…
“Those guys are supposed to be my bridge to get to you, I love you”, you uttered.

It was the first endless day that I cried until blood were the tears that fell from my evil eyes


-Jethro Perez-

No comments:

Post a Comment