Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE GRAGEDAS...my beloved


            My pride,my wonderful,Grageda family...Their talents,beauty and overwhelming love is our wealth.if I were to choose for a family...I would forever and ever love to be with them...as always!!! 

HIGINIO GRAGEDA
papa the musician...my loving grandfather.
ESTHER ANGELICA GRAGEDA
my mama,most regal artistic grandmother.
LUPO GRAGEDA
eldest child
artist painter :my uncle, manoy lupo.
MYRNA GRAGEDA CIMANES
second child
my pretty dancer mom.
MINDA GRAGEDA MUNOZ
middle child
my beautiful dancer aunt- mama minda.
GLADWYN GRAGEDA
youngest son
artist poet..my uncle gene
GRACIELA FLORAVEZ GRAGEDA
youngest child
gorgeous beauty queen-my auntie baby

2 comments:

  1. Lupo was my childhood friend. Please tell me the date of his death. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give me all the psintings of lupo grageda and sll his achievements

    ReplyDelete