Monday, May 23, 2011

thingking out loud

             Yesterday I wasn't really feeling well,actually even up to now.The heat hit me!I wanted so much to write about so many things but nothing special came to mind.Maybe I'm tired...bored...missing my family so much I couldn't think well.I couldn't even go out to my garden cause the heat was too much.Kiss my puppy kept on waiting for me to cuddle him,but I just sat beside him for the whole day.
            Though I'm used having my family away,I can't help but miss them from time to time,wondering if they had eaten their meals properly,how they fared in their daily activities and so on and so fort.Once I overheard an aunt of mine,telling my mom things like.....Enjoy the time when your children are still young and are still asking you things they don't understand,cause time will come that you are going to miss even their cries and whimperings.True enough I miss the days when they came to me and complained about trivial things,their tantrums,their stories after a day in school,their first crush,even their first heart break.
           Maybe this is what a mother should be in the real sense of the word...as the saying goes,"Once a mom always a mom."You can't stop being a mom even if they are parents themselves already,though my boys aren't parents yet,I know now that I'll always be there for them.I'll try not to meddle too much.I hope so...but it will be my joy to be a part of their lives as long as I live.
          I'm sure if they read this they would laugh at me again and say...there you go again mama,you're getting sentimental!Well I can't help it!That's my absolute right as their mom!Don't you think so?I so love my boys I wish they'll have a happy family too someday just like what we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment