Wednesday, May 25, 2011

fifth decade

             As the start of my golden years is within reach,I wonder what it would feel like...fifteen or fifty seem the same...I may have more responsibilities than I had when I was younger,but just that,nothing more nothing less.Why should I feel differently when this suits me well.I'm content of everything I have right now...I may have no riches to boast nor even to promise...The only thing I can leave my family of,is my memory knowing I had showered them with my unconditional and overwhelming love,that I have never ran short.
             Looks may differ as years pass,but  as my age add up year after year,I thank my Lord Jesus of the way He created me,my disposition,my outlook and most of all the way I am who is always content whatever life offers.Hardships came and went and maybe some are on their way...but I know with God beside me,He'll always be there holding my hand as He always did in my past...my faith in Him will last for my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment