Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my Buntot...from mama



           You always say I love you less,you always say I care for you less...but in your heart you knew all along that my love for you is boundless.Don't you ever wonder why you can tease me that way?Why you can tell me anything that comes your mind if I love you less...
           If only my embraces could shield you from all the hurts that come your way...I would...with all my heart.If only I could kiss away the sadness I sometimes see in your face I would...forever...but somehow I know you also have your own life to live,a life that you alone would lead...You have to be strong my Buntot...life could sometimes be cruel,but stand firm and face the storms that hinder your dreams with all your might!...At the end of the rainbow your bright future awaits,it's there all along,believe in your dreams,hold on to your faith and nothing my son will go wrong.
my buntot's self sketch
          I didn't show how hard for me to let go when you left for college,you are my youngest,my baby...and will  always be until you're old and gray...but my sadness is nothing compared to your goals I pray you would someday achieve...and when that day comes i am complete.

2 comments:

  1. These are such touching posts. It's obvious that you're a super sweet mom! =)

    ReplyDelete