Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my Kenken...from mama

kenken and me
Jared Ken
            Surely you are an artist inside out,you paint and write magnificently.You made me proud my son.But we have to face the world as it comes,both sad and happy memories swiftly pass,and that my son I assure you of..You're young and blessed by talents many are praying for...use it and give yourself another chance to embrace life once again.
            Twenty five years ago I asked God for another child,and lo!He gave me you!Unlike your kuya,you were strong and cried so loud,even the doctors were amused cause for an infant like you,they had a glimpse of how strong willed you'll become.You always tagged along with your kuya...though you were a bit headstrong,never a day passed that you never told me"I love you mama"every day as you woke up,and that you do up to now.I miss my Kenken who was so vibrant and full of life...you had great dreams I'm confident you would achieve..
             Dream again my son...your bright horizon awaits...it was there all along...waiting for you the moment you dreamt for it.You are the captain of your ship now my Kenken,whatever you do with your life you are the only one who will benefit or suffer in the end.As you go and reach for that star,please keep in my mind that my faith in you will guide you all along...
Kenken's self portrait
             Godspeed my Kenken...
         

2 comments:

  1. Heartwarming to know that Ken grew up to be such a wonderful artist. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup,I'm sure glad too vanessa,you grew up in the same neighborhood I know you know him too well.

    ReplyDelete