Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RHYTHM FROM WITHIN

like a dove i will  soar ...

to my dance of long ago...
and  yesteryears...

my heart is pumping...
my blood starts to flow...
and my soul is breaking free..
to soar through the wind...
and sway in the meadows!

as i pirouette across the moon...
my face glows...taking me home...
to my first love...
flying and floating in the sky...
circling the moon and stars...
gliding with the waves!

as i lift my head to the heavens...
my weightless body floats through the wind...
dancing with the clouds...
to the rhythm of my beating heart!

and swiftly as i plunged...
the cascading crytals of the mountains...
pivoting down the bed of wild fragrance of spring...
bathing in its glorious scent!

my spirit soars to the way i was...
the dancer i used to be...and will always be...
till my heart stops to beat...and my blood stops to flow...
will i make my last curtsy!
till my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment