Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my JJ...from mama


            How can I forget?You were the first in my womb?The moment you were conceived I was afraid...I was then a child.But young as I was,I promised that I would keep you,together we would grow,face the world with all the love I could give,the only thing I could offer.And finally the day came when I heard your first cry...you were so tiny,I almost couldn't take you in my arms,I kept on staring at you,wondering if you would survive...they had to feed you through your veins cause you were so weak,I had to show I was brave for you though I was so nervous you wouldn't stay with me for long...and I prayed hard...so hard I was certain God listened and gave you back to me.
            And true enough,we grew up together,a child rearing another child,crying together,laughing together,dreaming together...I was always there for you,your first smile,first words,and when you started school,I wanted to tag along with you,I wasn't contented to be your mom,I wanted to be your teacher too inside your classroom,oh...you were so smart,you made me real proud,not only as your mom but as your teacher as well...How fast you grew!All the medals and achievements you took home were all I needed to finally say,thank God I made it.
             Now it seems you outgrew me,the loving,supporting son and brother you become...and the most amazing thing is...a god fearing child every parent dreams of!That is the ultimate honor a son could ever give to his parents.
             Soon you will be having a family of your own,I know you will be a better parent than I was for you,that alone makes me happy knowing my grandchildren will have a loving,responsible,and god fearing father.
             As I am waiting for that day,I'm just here for you,as ever...and forever be your mama.


            HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dearest Jayjay!!!


one of my jj's photo shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment