Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My most ecstatic ride!!!Ankor Wat,Cambodia

       

              The moment I saw the elephants,I couldn't wait to ride them!I bet my face glowed with pure joy like a child.I realized the joy in me was so transparent and infectious  that my fellow tourists were waving and smiling at me.It was one of a lifetime experience indeed!Imagine yourself in a most serene surrounding of temples,swamps and sprawling old trees...And you're riding high on an elephant,while the care taker cum driver was playing a  soothing tune through a leaf between his lips?What a wonderful ride!!!Whatever worries or stress I had flew with the winds on that most unforgettable,joyous moment.Nothing could have stopped me riding that lovable elephant on that oh so lovely morning of September breeze in  the land of the ancient temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment