Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A letter treasured in a chest...

taken in 1990-Baguio City
Feb.1,1990

     This is for you and I don't know if this is a poem or what,it just came out in order to let you know how I really feel.

To my dearest wife,

In my life you're here,though
I thought I'm lost.
Your thoughts were here...
to guide me and I'm looking back.
And when I seek,at last I found,
that my senses had been longing,
longing for something.

That indeed was still,
implanted in my deepest emotion.
And though it's yet..
out of my embrace.

This feeling that was then,
pure and gentle.
was laid down,and for a while overrun,
by confusions and sufferings.
this feelings that not until we've been apart..
I've never longed for it.

For in my life you're here...
the essence of your love,
in the midst of the night I kept.

Remember the tender moments
the laughters and tears...
I was always there..
to give you warmth and comfort.

For in my life..
no matter how much distance there is...
the thoughts of you will never be away.
coz in my life I love you so....

P.S.
       If ever you have the tape (Dire Straits) look for the song "Why Worry" it's a nice song.The tape doesn't have the title written on it so you can just listen to the lyrics.

Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment