Monday, April 16, 2012

for my 1st born & his princess,on their special day...


My Jj you are our 1st born...I really can't still believe I'm looking at you now...as a married man,my tiny premature baby...

Remember....when you were trying to promise me...you're going to finish your studies....before taking a wife?What did I tell you?"Baba,please don't promise me..just deliver.But you argued with me,you said...."Mama I want to promise,I need to promise!It's not for you!It's for me so that I have something to hold on to!....But all I said was...."Just deliver....I didn't need your promises then...I didn't want to expect too much."
But true to your word,you did fulfill your promise! To top it all....you delivered on time.You made us real proud!

Once again,today, I'm asking you not to promise Missy....but to deliver....for the rest of your lives.
Don't break her heart...by unfulfilled promises...just deliver.

Missy..you are my most awaited baby girl..God chose you for us..
I hope....a lot of little girls are on their way soon.
The little boys...I'll willingly share them with Madi...
But the little girls...they will be my dolls!

2 comments:

  1. awww...very beautiful tita...i love it..."don't promise, just deliver.." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh!We had that conversation when he was still in high school...

    ReplyDelete