Friday, April 20, 2012

MOMMY

my mom,me and my son jj,mom's first grandchild
mom in her youth
i may not have told you often how much i love you...
i may not have hugged you as often as i could...
i may have made you cry a thousand times...

but in my heart you knew...
how much i love you so...
how much i depended on you so...

you were always there for me...
in my deepest darkest hour...
i was on your lap...caressing my hurt away...
kissing my fears away...

no matter what i do in my lifetime...
no matter how i try...
never will i repay the love and sacrifices...
you alone had given me...

and now that you're gone...
i wonder...
my gorgeous mom
when will i hear your calming voice again?
when will i see your loving face again?

and as i think of you my dearest mom...
i wish you could see me...
i wish you could hear me...
knowing that somehow...
i...your dreamrose...
is trying to tell the whole world...

in the simplest way i can...
to at least finally show you...
the gratefulness in my heart...
that you mommy...
is the most wonderful,selfless mom...
in the whole wide world.

happy birthday...
mommy.

my mom the teacher

1 comment:

  1. A loving tribute to Myrna Grageda Cimanes,my mom on mother's day,May 15,2011.

    ReplyDelete